If you or someone else is in immediate danger, call 911.
If you suspect abuse or neglect, call 1-800-800-5556.
If you have any additional questions or needs, call Cherish at
317-773-3275, and we will be happy to help!
- Prevail 24 Hour Crisis Line 317.776.3472
- St. Vincent Stress Line 317.338.4800 OR 1.800.872.2210
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1.800.273.8255 TTY 1.800.799.4889
Advocacy and Support
- Cherish 317.773.3275
- Prevail 317.773.6942
- Connect2Help 211 317.926.4357
- Hamilton Co. Prosecutor’s Office 317.776.8559
- Pro Bono Project/Legal Services 317.770.8827
- Indiana Crime Justice Institute (violent crime compensation) 317.233.1233
Indiana SAVIN, or Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification, is a service that allows crime victims and other concerned citizens to receive real-time information about the custody status of an offender held in an Indiana jail or prison. SAVIN is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and operators will be available around the clock to answer questions or assist callers. Crime victims are anonymous while using the system. Individuals can register online or call to speak directly with an IDOC employee to assist them with registration and to answer questions.
Indiana SAVIN is available online at www.indianasavin.in.gov OR 1-866-891-0330
Websites for Abuse and Trauma
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network http://www.nctsn.org
- National Children’s Advocacy Center http://nationalcac.org/
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
https://rainn.org OR 1.800.656.4673
- Connect Safely http://www.connectsafely.org/
- Stop It Now http://www.stopitnow.org/